Issues with Node 518

  • 31st May 2021
1 June 2021 - 7.30amThe node has remained stable overnight.  There are some issues here we will address with priority (1) This server was deployed brand new in May 2020 but the hardware error log in iDRAC has 19 pages of concerns and the hardware took a full 2 hours to reboot yesterday while the boot sequence worked through the Dell standard ...
Continue reading

Shared Server 701 Offline

  • 28th May 2021
28 May 2021 - 4.25pm87% of websites on the server are restored and are back up and running again.  The remaining 13% are continuing to restore.  Bear in mind the way our restore script works is that the smallest websites are restored first and the largest last.  We'll continue to post updates on this page. 28 May 2021 - 4.25pm71% of websites ...
Continue reading

Shared Server 40 Issues with Apache

  • 26th May 2021
26 May 2021 - 9.40amYesterday we had an issue with this server where random websites were showing 404 errors.  Nothing in any logs and the issue was extrememly ramdon. We deleted the apache configuration file and rebuilt it and the issue appeared to be resolved.  Again this morning we are seeing the same issue happening and we have just ...
Continue reading

Emergency Maintenance in our Gosport Data Centre

  • 8th April 2021
We have just received notification from our Gosport Data Centre that they need to perform maintenance on all routers.  We do not yet know why this work cannot be scheduled for overnight but we are seeing servers going down and then coming back within 10 minutes.  We have asked for urgent clarification on what work is being completed but the ...
Continue reading