Logging into the cPanel is the first step to almost everything that you will need to setup. This can be done one of two different ways.
The easy way:
- Go to http://yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Type in your username and password that was supplied to you in the welcome email
- If you have changed the password since obviously use that instead
- Click Login
The slightly harder way:
- Login to the client area at http://www.bigwetfish.co.uk/whmcs (you are already here but might not be logged in)
- Click on My Products and Services
- Click on the icon at the far right of the account you want to log into
- Click the button "Login to cPanel"
If you login properly at this step there is no need to go further.
- If you get a "login failed" message all is not lost.
- Below the Login to cPanel button there is a place for you to insert a new password.
- Create a new password that has a strong rating
- It will let you know if it is not strong enough
- Click change password
- Finally click Login to cPanel again and you should get in.
Of course if you have any questions please contact the helpdesk by visiting http://www.bigwetfish.co.uk/whmcs or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org